- These terms and conditions govern the use of www.hawksportstherapy.co.uk.
- The website is owned and operated by Ben Hawker, a qualified physical therapist.
- By using this site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Property
- All content published and made available on our site belongs to Ben Hawker and the site’s creators. This includes images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files, and more.
- 3.1 By creating an account on our site, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account, including any passwords or sensitive information.
- You will provide up-to-date, accurate, and truthful information.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account for any misuse or violations.
4. Services Offered
- As a licensed physical therapist, Ben Hawker offers the following therapeutic services:
- Sports Massage
- Myofascial Cupping
- Dry Needling / Medical Acupuncture
- Kinesiology / Sports Taping
- Spinal Manipulation (Back Cracking)
- Cervical Manipulation (Neck Cracking)
5. Sale of Goods
- Available goods include health treatments and therapy tools, as well as sports supplements.
- We are bound by law to ensure that goods match their description on our site.
- We accept Credit Card, Debit, and Cash.
- Providing payment information authorizes us to charge the said payment method for our services.
7. Shipping and Delivery
- Goods will be delivered via standard post within 5-7 business days.
- Delivery charges are in addition to the product price.
- Accurate delivery information must be provided to avoid any misdeliveries.
8. Cancellations & Reimbursements
- Cancellations for services should be made at least 48 hours prior to the appointment.
- Failure to do so may result in loss of deposit and a 50% charge.
- For goods, a 14-day cancellation period applies from the purchase date or upon receipt of the goods.
9. Liability & Indemnity
- Neither Ben Hawker nor any affiliates will be liable for losses, damages, or claims arising from the site use.
- By using this site, users agree to indemnify Ben Hawker and all associated parties from any claims or damages.
10. Changes to Terms
- These terms may be updated occasionally to comply with laws or to reflect changes in our services or practices.
- For any queries or to exercise cancellation rights, contact us at email@example.com